These are very delicious and so easy to make. They can we made with wheat flour, in which case, leave out the xanthan gum.
225g crunchy Peanut Butter
200g dark chocolate- broken into pieces
280g soft light brown sugar
3 medium eggs, at room temperature
100g gluten free self-raising flour
1 tsp. xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 160C fan/180C/ gas 4
- Line a square baking tin with baking parchment.
- Set aside 50g each of the peanut butter and chocolate and gently melt the remaining peanut butter, chocolate and the sugar in a pan, stirring occasionally. This can also be done very gently in the microwave (approx. 30 second bursts).
- Continue until the sugar has melted.
- Take off the heat and beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the flour and xanthan gum, and then pour into the tin.
- Melt reserved peanut butter in the microwave for 45 seconds or in a pan until runny.
- Drizzle over the brownie.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until it has formed a crust but the middle appears slightly undercooked.
- Melt the remaining chocolate, and drizzle over the Brownie. Cool in the tin, before cutting into squares.